Inline Translator translates a selected text on a page by splitting it into sentences and inserts the translation into a webpage.
The Inline Translator is powered by multiple translation providers: Google Translate (G), Microsoft Bing (M).
Based on settings, the translation can be placed before or after the selected text.
or simply replace the original preserving the page formatting
To get an Inline Translation, follow these steps
Select the text on a webpage text and:
- use the context menu ImTranslator: Translator, Dictionary, TTS", then choose Inline Translation
- or use the shortcut Alt+C (default) before or after selecting the text .
Inline Translator Features
- multiple translation providers (Google, Microsoft Bing)
- changeable translation providers
- Inline translator can be run on mouse selection from the context menu, or shortcut
- insert the translation after or before the original text
- translation can replace the original text
- preserve the original page formatting
- display the translation in brackets or without
- align the translation for better visibility by using the line break option
- control the text selection by observing the word boundaries
- choose the color of the translated text
- clear inserted translation and restore original page formatting
- customize language list for your translation work
- auto language detection of the source text
- translate words using the built-in dictionary
- translation history
- shortcuts customization