ImTranslator: Button Widget
This translation widget is designed as a floating button.
It opens a small translation window with the following functionalities: online translation powered by three translation providers, virtual keyboard, Russian decoder and transliteration, spellchecker, multilingual dictionary, back translation, text-to-speech, language synchronization, printing, mailer, auto functions, language detection and interface localization.
ImTranslator button widget opens the translation window with 52 languages. It includes useful language tools, such as virtual keyboard, spell-checker, multilingual dictionary, Russian decoder and transliteration, language detection, back translation, printing, text-to-speech and email. Its interface is localized to 23 languages. The translation is powered by three online translation providers.
This widget has the following features: online translation, multilingual text input, text editing, spelling checking, Russian text decoding and transliteration, text to voice conversion, auto language detection, decoder and transliteration, back translation, language synchronization, printing, and email.
The widget interface is localized to 23 languages.
ImTranslator includes the following language tools
- Online Translation – allows text translation in over 50 languages
- Virtual Keyboard – allows text input in more than 40 languages
- Spellchecker – checks spelling in 8 languages
- Dictionary– provides words search and translation in 20 language pairs
- Decoder– converts unreadable Russian text to the proper encoding
- Transliteration – displays Russian text with Latin characters
- Text-to-speech – converts the text into voice in 10 languages
- Back Translation - translates the target text back to its original language
- Printing – prints original or translated text
- Email – sends email in more than 40 languages
- Interface localization – 23 languages