ImTranslator: iFrame Small Widget
This small and handy tool adds the translation and text-to-speech capabilities to any website that wants to offer multilingual communication tool to its visitors.
This ImTranslator widget delivers online translation for 52 languages and 2652 language combinations and includes additional language tools, such as virtual keyboard, spell-checker, multilingual dictionary, Russian decoder, Russian transliteration, back translation, printing, text-to-speech and email client. Its interface is localized to 23 languages. The translation is powered by three online translation providers.
The current widget has the following features: online translation, multilingual text input, text editing, spelling checking, Russian text decoding and transliteration, text to voice conversion, auto functions, language detection, back translation, language synchronization, printing, and email. ImTranslator widget is implemented into Webmaster Tools, iGoogle Gadgets, and ImTranslator Pro Toolbar.
ImTranslator includes the following language tools
- Online Translation – allows text translation in over 50 languages
- Virtual Keyboard – allows text input in more than 40 languages
- Spellchecker – checks spelling in 8 languages
- Dictionary– provides words search and translation in 20 language pairs
- Decoder– converts unreadable Russian text to the proper encoding
- Transliteration – displays Russian text with Latin characters
- Text-to-speech – converts the text into voice in 10 languages
- Back Translation - translates the target text back to its original language
- Printing – prints original or translated text
- Email – sends email in more than 40 languages
- Interface localization – 23 languages