Translation After Original
How to get Inline Translation
Select your text with the mouse and:
- use the context menu Google Translate, then choose Inline Translator: Translate selection
- use the preset shortcut keys Ctrl+Alt+C
- remove the shortcut by pressing the X sign to see "None" in the shortcut field, then simply select the text with the mouse
Inline Translator translates a selected text on a page by splitting it into sentences and embeds the translation into a webpage after the original text. This is the default setting based on users' preferences.
How to Remove Inline Translation
To remove the inserted translation from the webpage use the context menu Google Translate, then Clear translation. Or use the shortcuts Ctrl+Alt+X.
The translation will be removed and the original formatting of the page will be restored.
How to modify the translation appearance
The appearance of the translation can be modified in Options.
- change the color of the inserted translation
- remove brackets
- align the translation below the original sentence
as well as change the position of the translated text on the webpage.