Pop-up Bubble Translator can translate a selected text using shortcut keys.
Translate selected text with a shortcut key
- hold the shortcut key Alt (default) before or after selecting the text on a webpage
- the translation will pop up in a pop-up bubble
You can change the shortcuts if desired. Use permitted keys Ctrl, Alt, Shift, A-Z, 0-9 in any combination, but no more than three keys.
Consult the section Shortcuts.
Translate selected text without a shortcut key
- open Pop-up Bubble Options
- delete the shortcut by clicking on the X icon ("None" will be displayed)
- save options
- select the text with the mouse
- the translation will pop up in the bubble window<
Note: this translation mode is not recommended. It may interfere with other tasks where making text selection with the mouse is implemented.