Video: Web Translation
Web Translation, a newly re-designed service, offers instant translation of words, phrases and texts between 64 languages. The translation is powered by four translation providers: Google Translate, Microsoft Translator, Babylon Translator and other. Just enter text for translation, choose the translation direction and click Translate.
- Web Translation allows you to choose a preferred translation provider by clicking on the corresponding tab. The Translator will remember your choice.
- The online translators support different number of languages. If your translation direction is not supported by a chosen translation engine, you will be suggested to use an alternative translator. Take advantage of this unique functionality and explorer various translators to find the best translation.
- How to make sure that the translation is accurate? We suggest using the back translation feature. The back translation, if checked, translates the target text back to the original language. This absolutely unique tool allows you to compare the translation to the original text to make sure that the translation is understandable.
- You may be surprised to realize that Google or Microsoft do not always provide best translation result. Try different translators to find the best translation. You may also use the Compare button to switch to the Translations Comparison service, which offers side-by-side comparison of the translations done by various translation engines.
- If you are not sure what language you are trying to translate, choose the Auto detect language, to let the translator figure this out for you. You will notice a detected language above the source languages list. The accuracy of the automatic language detection is based on the amount of text entered.
- For some languages you may see a speaker icon next to the original or translation text window. Click this icon to hear a spoken version of your text. The text-to-speech system supports 10 languages.
- The built-in audio player replays the text as many times as you want. The pronounced text segments are synchronously highlighted, which makes it easier to follow. If the voice is too fast or too slow for you, you can adjust the voice speed, using the Speed menu.
- Web Translation includes other useful language tools, such as virtual keyboard, spell-checker, Russian decoder and others. You can type your text in over 40 languages, check spelling in 8 languages, decode an unreadable Russian text, print translation and send it by email.
- If you find this service helpful, bookmark the site and share this online translator with your friends, family and colleagues. Or leave your comments on Facebook or Twitter. Check out our other developments using about ImTranslator informative site.
Thank you for your interest in Web Translation!