Smart Link Corporation Multilingual Online Spell Checker supports 8 European languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Ukrainian.
The online spell checker is integrated with all online translation services, provided by Smart Link Corporation, and offers a complete synchronization with the language pair selected for translation.
Let me explain how it works.
- If you choose the translation direction, and the selected language is supported by the spell checker, the Translator automatically enables the spelling language according to the selected language pair. For example, if the translation language direction is English to Spanish, then the spelling language for the source window is English and for the target window is Spanish.
- It is very important to check spelling before the translation, to make sure that your text has no spelling errors. An error free text will guarantee the most accurate translation.
- You can check spelling manually, by clicking the Spell all button on the toolbar. Or you can use the auto mode, and check mark the auto spell option. In this case the spell checker will be enabled automatically once a spelling error is detected.
- For a multilingual text, the Online Spell Checker has the option of changing languages on-the-fly, at any point of the checking process, without having to go back to the beginning of the text. See how it is done.
- The online speller has the spelling Options, which allows setting spell-checking options that affect the way the spell-checker works.
- The online spell-checker supports custom dictionaries with editing capabilities. The Add to Dictionary option allows adding unknown words to the user dictionary which is stored in cookies on your computer.
- To edit the custom dictionary, select Options, click Edit, and check the added entries.
The multilingual spell checker is an important part of every translation process.