Russian Transliterated Keyboard Layout
How to install Russian Transliterated Keyboard Layout
1. Click on the download button and save the file on your computer.
2. Locate the file, unzip it and click Setup.exe to start the installation.
3. The installation complete, click Close to exit the installation wizard.
4. Go to Windows Control Panel (Windows 7), chose Clock, Languages, and Region, then Region and Language.
5. Open Keyboard and Languages tab.
6. Click "Change keyboard".
7. Under "Russian" language, click "Add" to add the Russian-Translit layout.
8. Click OK to save new layout.
Please note that this layout cannot be customized, it must be used as is.