ImTranslator for Chrome new version 2.0.1 has been released!
What's in this version:
- Pop-up Bubble Translator
- ImTranslator Web Page Translation
- ImTranslator Web Page Mouseover translation
- option to set unique language settings for each translation tool
- option to enable/disable the auto detect language
- fixed the auto detect functionality in ImTranslator: Google Translate
- fixed issue with the translation of long text for non-Western languages
- fixed issue with the appearance of ImTranslator: Google Translate window in Windows 7
Use ImTranslator in any ways you want: to translate letters, emails, words and phrases, texts, webpages, by highlighting the text on a page and using the right-click content menu, ImTranslator button on the toolbar or the customizable hotkey. Or simply copy-paste or drag-n-drop text to the translator and click Translate.
Use Options to customize ImTranslator applications the way you want.
One of the great features of ImTranslator is the option to set unique language settings for each translation tool.