Google Chrome's language settings allow you to read the web and use the browser in your native language. You can set Chrome to show all settings and menus in the language you want.
To change the language settings of the Chrome browser to your native language, follow these steps:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings and go to the "Languages" section.
- Select the language you'd like to use from the list. If the language isn't listed, first add it as one of your preferred webpage languages by clicking Add.
- On the right panel, click Display Google Chrome in this language.
- Restart the browser to apply the changes.
These instructions are valid for Windows and Chromebook computers only.