Responding to our users’ demand, we have developed a unique Translations Comparison tool which translates and compares the translation results between various online translation providers: Google Translate, Microsoft Translator, and PROMT-Online.
The online translation providers support different number of languages: 6 in PROMT-Online, 35 in Microsoft Translator, 38 in Google Translate. Thus, depending on the selected language direction, the translation comparison tool may show various comparison results.
The Comparison tool displays translations side-by-side which makes it easier to determine which translation engine provides best translation result. The comparison tool hides the brands and randomizes the positions of the results until you choose the best translation in your opinion. Choosing the best translation by clicking on the I LIKE THIS button, unveils the winner.
How to Use Compare Translators Service
- Listen to the text - ImTranslator integrates the speech capability for 10 languages: English US, French, German, Italian, European Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
- Auto Detect Language - use the automatic language detection if you don't know the language of the original text.
- Translator's Editor - create or edit your text using basic editing functions: Copy, Paste, Cut, Delete and change Font Size.
- Spellchecker - use the spellchecker to check spelling of the text before translation for English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Ukrainian languages.
- Online Dictionary - use the online dictionary to look up alternative translations of words or common phrases.
- Russian Decoder - If you translate from Russian, and the original text doesn't look standard Russian, use the Russian Decoder to convert an unreadable Russian text into standard Russian characters.
- Send email - send emails directly from the translator's window.