Translate Selected Text
- use context menu ImTranslator: Translator, Dictionary, TTS, then select a preferred translation application
- click ImTranslator button on the Opera toolbar to to run your preferred application (set in Advanced Options)
- click ImTranslator floating button to run Pop-up Bubble Translator
- use the corresponding shortcut keys to run translation applications
ImTranslator application opens with the selected text and its translation.
Inline Translator embeds the translation to a webpage.
Pop-up Bubble Translator displays the translation in a pop-up bubble window.
- choose “Translate this page to” a selected language from the context menu ImTranslator: Translator, Dictionary, TTS
The selected webpage will open with the translation toolbar on the top: