ImTranslator Text-to-Speech service uses a professional text-to-speech engine that converts a written text into voice. Realistic animated characters read the text aloud in English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish languages.
Let me show how to use this program.
- First, enter text into the text editor. You can type it in from your physical keyboard, copy and paste from any application, or use the virtual keyboard to enter text in the language not supported by your computer.
- The text editor includes basic editing functions, such as copy, cut, paste, delete and font size.
- Then select the language from the drop down box on the toolbar. Make sure that the selected language of the voice, corresponds to the language of the text you want to listen. It’s not right to choose the French voice to read the English text.
- Now, click the Say It button. Like it?
- You may notice that the large text is divided into meaningful segments. The pronounced segments are synchronously highlighted, which makes it easier to follow.
- You can replay the text as many times as you wish using the audio player buttons. This gives you the opportunity to practice your listening and speaking skills in your own language, or in a foreign language.
- If the voice is too fast for you, you can adjust the speed using the Speed drop down box.
- If you want to email a voiced message, or embed the audio links to your website, click YES on "Do you want to embed this spoken text into E-mail or Web page?"
- Copy and paste the link to an email.
Use ImTranslator speech-enable service, and get your computer talking to you!