Translation Comparison Overview
Translation Comparison extension translates words, phrases and texts between more than 100 languages, and compares translations between various online translation providers: Google Translate (G), Microsoft Bing Translator (M), Yandex Translator (Y), Translator (T).
Translation Comparison extension is available for Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Yandex.
Translation Comparison Features
- translation between more than 100 languages
- multiple translation providers (Google, Microsoft Bing, Yandex, Translator)
- changeable priority order of translation providers
- customizable side-by-side view: one, two or three translation windows
- synchronization of the source text and language pairs between translation providers
- automatic language detection
- text-to-speech in 30 languages
- save recent work
- shortcut keys implementation and customization
- extension customization using Settings
- text editing
- user interface localization in 22 languages
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa and Yiddish.