Recently ImTranslator extension for Chrome gained the status of Editor's Picks, Chrome favorites in extensions.
Editor's Picks are featured extensions that are considered top-notch by the team of Chrome Web Store editors.
ImTranslator extension for Chrome translates words, phrases, text and webpages between more than 100 languages using three translation providers (Google, Microsoft Bing, Translator).
ImTranslator offers a variety of translation tools to accommodate various users' preferences: ImTranslator, Pop-up Bubble Translator, Inline Translator, Webpage Translation, Dictionary.
Extension for Chrome
In addition to a wide range of translation applications, ImTranslator integrates other language tools such as Text to Speech, Translation History, Back translation, Language Detection.
On top of that, ImTranslator user interface can be displayed in 22 languages to target the audience by their native language.
ImTranslator extension has been designed to accommodate users of various levels, from inexperienced to advanced ones.
ImTranslator has the following features:
- automatic language detection
- back translation (ImTranslator)
- text-to-voice in 30 languages
- translation languages customization
- shortcut keys implementation and customization
- user interface localization in 22 languages
- complete customization of each translation tool
- option to disable automatic language detection
- toolbar button and context menu customization
- Google Translate preferred domain selection