What's new in this version: Inline Translator
- Inline Translator is the newl translation application which inserts translation into a webpage preserving the original page formatting. The translation can be placed after or before the selected text, or simply replace the original.
The tool can be used to translate texts, phrases, or single words with a built-in dictionary.
- New hotkeys engine.
- Pop-up Bubble application completely rewritten.
Inline Translator features:
- Inline translator can be run on mouse selection from the context menu, or hotkey.
- Insert translation after or before the original text.
- Translation can replace the original text.
- Preserve the original page formatting.
- Translation can be displayed in brackets or without.
- Translation can be aligned for better visibility by using the line break option.
- Control of the text selection by observing the word boundaries.
- Select color of the translated text.
- Clear inserted translation and restore original page formatting.
- Auto language detection of the source text.
- Words translation using the built-in dictionary.
- Translation history.
- Hotkeys customization.