ImTranslator Bubble instantly translates words, sentences and text, on any website, and displays the translation in a pop-up bubble without leaving the page.
- To translate with the pop-up bubble, select a text on a webpage with the mouse, and click the floating button. Or select a text with the mouse, and use the trigger key. The translation appears in a popup bubble, above the highlighted text.
- ImTranslator Bubble can translate a selected text on mouse selection only, without a trigger key. To use this mode, open Options and choose "None", in the Trigger key menu.
- The Bubble translator automatically detects the language of the selected text. All you have to do, is to select the target language to translate.
- You can manually set the language of the source text, if you basically translate from the same language.
What else the bubble translation can do for you.
- Change the font size. Copy the translation to clipboard.
- Read the translation out loud in the languages supported by the text-to-speech engine.
- Pin the pop-up bubble to move the translator to the side.
Please note, if you uncheck both options: "Show Translator’s button", and "Translate on mouse selection", the pop-up bubble will no longer appear. To enable the Bubble translator again, go to ImTranslator Options, Settings tab, and check the box "Show ImTranslator Bubble".
We hope that you'll enjoy our new addition to ImTranslator add-on for Firefox.