ImTranslator widget provides instant translation between more than 90 languages and includes additional language tools, such as back translation, virtual keyboard, spellchecker, multilingual dictionary, Russian decoder, Russian transliteration, printing, text-to-speech and email client. The user interface is localized to 23 languages. The translation is powered by three online translation providers.
ImTranslator widget can be run via the shortcuts Ctrl+Alt+W with or without the selected text. You can open an empty Translator to type or paste a text to translate, or you can select a text with the mouse on any website and run the Translator with the shortcuts.
ImTranslator includes the following language tools
- Online Translation – text translation in over 90 languages
- Virtual Keyboard – allows text input in more than 40 languages
- Spellchecker – checks spelling in 8 languages
- Multilingual Dictionary– provides words search and translation in 20 language pairs
- Decoder– converts unreadable Russian text to the proper encoding
- Transliteration – displays Russian text with Latin characters
- Text-to-speech – converts text into voice in 10 languages
- Back Translation - translates the target text back to its original language
- Printing – prints original or translated text
- Email – sends email in more than 40 languages
- Interface localization – 23 languages