Inline Translator translates a selected text on a page by splitting it into sentences and inserts the translation into a webpage.
Based on settings, the translation can be placed before or after the selected text.
or simply replace the original preserving the page formatting
To get an Inline Translation, follow these steps
Select the text on a webpage text and:
- use the context menu ImTranslator: Translator, Dictionary, TTS", then choose Inline Translation
- or use the shortcut Alt+C (default) before or after selecting the text .
Inline Translator features
- Inline translator can be run on mouse selection from the context menu, or shortcut.
- Insert translation after or before the original text.
- Translation can replace the original text.
- Preserve the original page formatting.
- Translation can be displayed in brackets or without.
- Translation can be aligned for better visibility by using the line break option.
- Control of the text selection by observing the word boundaries.
- Select color of the translated text.
- Clear inserted translation and restore original page formatting.
- Auto language detection of the source text.
- Words translation using the built-in dictionary.
- Translation history.
- Shortcuts customization.